Oracle announced Oracle ME, a complete employee experience platform to help organizations increase employee engagement and ensure employee success.
Part of Oracle Fusion Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM), Oracle ME enables HR and business leaders to streamline communications across the organization, increase productivity by guiding employees through complex tasks, and improve talent retention in a supportive and trusted environment for work.
According to the most recent Oracle AI@Work study, 96% of the Indian workforce are not satisfied with their employer’s support for their careers, and 94% believe their organization should be doing more to listen to the needs of its workforce.
Personal priorities are driving professional decisions and workers are looking for guidance on how to succeed in their careers while balancing personal
Oracle ME includes the following Oracle Cloud HCM solutions:
- Oracle TouchpointsOracle Cloud HCM, Oracle Touchpoints allows managers to regularly capture, track, and act on employee sentiment to build trust with their teams and promote an inclusive work environment. Managers get continuous employee insights through pulse surveys and receive recommended next actions to take, such as scheduling check-ins, providing feedback, or celebrating moments that matter. The employee engagement center within Oracle Touchpoints allows employees to take an active role in their success and satisfaction by providing a single place to define and organize topics for check-ins, review meeting history, provide ongoing feedback, and access suggested actions.
- Oracle HCM Communicateis a new employee outreach solution that allows HR teams to design, send, monitor, and measure the impact of communications. Built directly into Oracle Cloud HCM, HCM Communicate is connected to an organization’s workforce data, making it easy for HR teams to create and target personalized communications to groups with highly specific characteristics.
- Oracle Journeysis a workflow solution that simplifies complex tasks with step-by-step processes and personalized guidance that helps employees navigate personal, professional, administrative, and operational activities, including onboarding, returning to work safely, growing career opportunities, managing team compensation, or opening a new facility.
- Oracle Connectionsis an interactive workforce directory and organization chart that fosters collaboration and increases opportunities for inclusion and internal mobility by making it easier for employees to search for and connect with others across the organization.
- Oracle HR Help Deskis a service request management solution that makes it easy for all workers to get the answers they need and for HR to effortlessly track cases without the risk of sensitive data getting into the wrong hands. Employees can search for content, securely submit inquiries, and open help tickets through multiple channels including Oracle Digital Assistant, SMS, email, and social platforms.
- Oracle Digital Assistantis an HR chatbot that provides a conversational interface for employees to get immediate answers to questions and easily complete transactions directly through voice or text.
Oracle ME is an open platform that extends across the Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications Suite. It also connects to and automates processes with third-party systems and works across multiple channels such as email, SMS, web browser, collaboration tools, and video conferencing. HR teams and business leaders can easily manage changes within Oracle ME to adjust to the changing work environment without the need for IT support, making it easier to deliver employee experiences that reflect a company’s unique culture.
(Image Courtesy: www.benefitspro.com)